Robotized Laparoscopic Instruments
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES FOR MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY
Dex Surgical’s obsession is innovation with the objective to allow the surgeon’s wrist mobility to be transposed inside the patient during Minimally Invasive Surgery.
A close collaboration with surgeons and 3 patents have led to Dex Device™: a Mechatronics system that includes Micromechanics, Embedded Electronics and Software Engineering to deliver a precise and safe procedure while drastically improving comfort during laparoscopic surgery.
More than 3 000 patients across the world have already benefi ted from DEX Technologies™.
Intended use: The DEX device laparoscopic instruments have application in a variety of minimally invasive procedures to facilitate grasping, mobilization, dissection, suturing, transection and electro-cauterization of tissues.
- Precision – DEX 3D DISTAL MOBILITY TECHNOLOGY™ (PATENTED)
- Seven degrees of freedom providing a complete 3D Distal Mobility
- Multi-axis motorized motion
- High precision gear transmission
- Comfort – DEX ADVANCED WRIST TECHNOLOGY™ (PATENTED)
- Articulated handle for the best postural comfort in laparoscopy that eliminates wrist strain
- Proximal compact volume to reduce instruments conflict
- Electronic assisted movements that dissociate prehension from axis control
- DISSECTION & SUTURING
- Full range of instruments dedicated to all specialities
- Short tip and infinite rotation of the distal end for easy access in narrow spaces
- Your key partner for posterior dissection and frontal plan suturing
Image: Articulated handle for the best postural comfort in laparoscopy that eliminates wrist strain.
Image: Seven degrees of freedom providing a complete 3D Distal Mobility.