CARDIOLINK SL, through this document, details its Policy for the collection and management of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.cardiolinkgroup.com with the purpose of improving its usability, knowing the browsing habits or needs of the users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. For those users who are already clients of the company, the information collected with the cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that the company makes available to them to manage the services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the company’s website, fill out data collection forms, access the tools that the company makes available to its customers to manage its services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the company, or access to data by the company, for the provision of its services.
The company informs the users of its website of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing navigation through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
CARDIOLINK SL uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
– Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the company.
– Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the company, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of browsing through the company’s website.
Classified by purpose:
– Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, in addition to customizing the available options. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
– Analytical and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the websites, the habits and trends of its users and, consequently, to be able to improve browsing and the service offered by the company (fundamentally Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. They collect data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by duration:
– Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
– Persistent cookies: they collect and store data in the user’s computer for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they are used.
The storage time of cookies will depend on the type of the specific cookie and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an obstacle to access the information on the company’s website, although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been given to accept cookies, you wish to withdraw it, you must delete those cookies stored on the user’s computer using the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions mentioned in the previous paragraphs can be consulted in the following links:
– Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies