PORTABLE MECHANICAL RESPIRATORY VENTILATOR
Mechanical ventilator, independent from connection to wall outlet, indicated in both pediatric and adult patients.
Provides effective and safe ventilatory support to critical patients during their transfer to other hospital rooms or at home.
It provides functions such as:
- Invasive and non-invasive modules, including B-Lev (biphasic ventilation, APRV) and guaranteed respiratory volume.
- Advanced monitoring capabilities, such as plateau pressure and static compliance.
- Trend data up to 72 hours for multiple parameters.
- Hot swappable battery for up to 12 hours of battery operation.
- Single and dual-limb patient breathing circuit configurations.
DOWNLOAD AND VISUALIZE ALL SPECIFICATIONS
VIEW ALL VIDEOS
DOWNLOAD AND VIEW THE REFERENCE